Sunday, November 18, 2007

This Is Not Good

I wanted Tyrus Thomas back in the lineup, but not like this: Deng will miss (at least) the next two games with a back injury.

This team has enough of an uphill climb as it is. And it seems like back injuries always linger. But hey, Wallace played very well last night, Gordon looked good, Nocioni (particularly his rebounding) impressed me, and Skiles actually played a tight, professional rotation (which pleased me enough to overlook the lack of tick for Ty). So I'm going to stay positive, until that's shown to be madness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

I'm not sure what was so impressive about Nocioni's rebounding. He out-quicked Kaman to a few, but the rest of the game he was battling Tim Thomas' career 9.1 REB-r. If Nocioni grabs less than 8 in 38 minutes I'd be really disappointed.

Still, it's tough to say he played too much. Noch was shooting well, and the Clippers couldn't put a decent power forward on the floor. Nocioni even posted up on Tim Thomas.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gordon sucks. Trade him for someone that doesn't.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home