Friday, November 16, 2007

Someone Who Knows About Stuff Speaks

Thank you, Kelly Dwyer.


Blogger Big Sweet said...

It's now essential that BenGo extend the interactive olive branch to KD, thus expanding TYI's ever-growing reach.

10:22 AM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

He writes for SI.Com, no? I hardly think he'd be interested in reaching our 100+ daily readers. But if I'm wrong and you're reading, KD, let me know.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Coach Skiles said...

Yeah, the Dwyer post at TrueHoop brings some much needed sanity to the debate.

1:29 PM  
Blogger kellydwyer said...

Tom Waits and Diz have a soul patch, that's why I grew it.

Other than that ... FUCK THIS LIFE$

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just give me a pepsi. please all I want is a pepsi.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home