Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Internet Rumor O' The Day

Sam Smith to blog! That's my interpretation of how someone could interpret K.C. Johnson leaving "the coverage" to Sam during the upcoming Bulls road trip anyway.

Less exciting than Sam Smith chowing down on a Matador-sized piece of humble pie is the latest news (also from K.C.'s blog) that Andres Nocioni may start in place of Tyrus Thomas. If Ben Wallace isn't healthy (or 29 again) by Thursday, you can expect the Suns to own the paint, offensive glass, and just about anything else.

UPDATE: Did I mention Nocioni and a not-so-healthy Wallace would be one of the worst starting frontcourts in the NBA? Just so I'm clear.

7 Comments:

Blogger BenGo07 said...

I think by "coverage," K.C. just meant day-to-day game writeups and whatnot. At least that's how I took it.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Big Sweet said...

I'd like to know what empirical tool K.C. has available that shows Nocioni would provide more "passion and intensity" than Tyrus. I think that's ludicrous.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

"That's my interpretation of how someone could interpret..."

Someone like Ben Maller. I agree, he's probably working the beat.

7:08 PM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

Sweets--I think K.C. is using the little-known Emotometric to come to this judgment. It counts the number of times sports writers use the words "passion" and "intensity" to describe a player, then adds points for blown assignments and getting caught flat-footed as a qucker player blows by said player. Then you put a decimal point somewhere in there, just to look scientific.

Hot Shit--Yeah, I'm an idiot.

All--Should one of us critically obliterate Simmons' nonsensical ravings today? Or would that just make too much sense?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Big Sweet said...

It makes too much sense and yet, it could be fun. I say go for it.

10:04 PM  
Blogger MikeDC said...

Nocioni has pumped his fist more times this season than all other Bulls combined. Isn't that the relevant metric?

10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0604

heat jerseys
nike blazer pas cher
pacers jerseys
tory burch outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
polo ralph lauren
air max 97
off white
nhl jerseys
oakley sunglasses

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home