Sunday, November 11, 2007

Flawed logic

Skiles the logician.

"I never want to do that on a night when the boobirds are already out," Skiles said. "I don't like to embarrass the group like that. I thought I'd take a gamble right there to try to find a catalyst.

"Then it got so far out of hand so quickly that I would hate for somebody to come back in the game and get injured."
What the fuck did you think was going to happen? Magically, Victor, Noce and Thabo were going to throw down on Bosh and Co. and get us back in the game? Unbelievable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

I believe it's spelled V-E-E-K-T-O-R.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thabo looks horrible. Veektor is a total stiff.

Ugly, just ugly.

This is not going to make the Kobe rumors go away.

I'd start Duhon and Noce next game.

11:46 AM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

For who?

2:03 PM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

BTW, I think that's absolute madness.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home