Thursday, November 01, 2007

TYI Named Most Influential NBA Blog In The World


That's as accurate as Kobe Bryant's mega-hyperbolic status anyway. The 82games.com 'Experts' Fantasy League has a team named "LUOLcats" (Henry mentioned the league yesterday). If I read the draft order correctly, writer and fellow worshipper of basketball saints Tommy Craggs is the team owner. That it's the most creative team name in the league is no surprise. BenGo07 invented Luolcats way back in September. Consider yourself on the cutting edge of NBA exegesis.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get a cut of those sweet licensing fees, but it is a real shame LUOLcats drafted Lewis over Deng.

11:35 AM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

If he wins it, I'm suing for half, and I'll cut you a 10 percent finders' fee.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Nels said...

I have 2 fantasy teams named LuOLcats, but the best I could do was Hinrich on one and Tyrus Thomas on the other.

I also have another team (not called LuOLcats) with both Hinrich and Thomas, as well as Nocioni.

On my "experts league" team, I did get Deng (and BenGo) ... but it's just called GiveMeTheRock-Nels, so the other experts can easily identify who's kicking their ass.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Eddie Greens said...

I sent in a LUOLcat submission yesterday, hopefully it will show up on the site in the next week or two. Its a play on the infamous "I can has cheezburger?" LOLcat that started it all.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home