Friday, November 02, 2007

Bring Me Your Poor, Your Tired, Your Huddled LuOLcats!

Duly inspired by Hot Shit's reminder of my inspired creation, Reader Eddie Greens sent the following to TYI HQ:



This, I would say, is a self-evident improvement over my own, which is how it should be. Giants such as myself exist so that others can stand on our shoulders, expanding upon and deepening that initial stroke of genius for the betterment of all mankind. If any readers out there believe they too can improve upon our understanding and enjoyment of the LuOLcat, I cordially invite them to try.

Let us hope Deng himself is similarly inspired and dunks all over Iguodala tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Greens said...

Hell yeah, thanks for posting this!

E.Greens

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home