Friday, April 11, 2008

A Laugher Developing In MKE

I like the Bucks. Good times were always had when watching the Ray Allen, Big Dog, and Sam Cassell teams. I temporarily lived in Wisconsin. I am in no way trying to convey an assholish superiority to the less populated area north of Illinois. I'll just clear my throat...

I can't exactly pooh-pooh the success a Billy King and Larry Brown had together in Philadelphia, but does anyone believe a reunion at the Bradley Center is in order? Phil Jasner of the Philadelphia Daily News sez the Sixers received an Eastern Conference team's request to speak with Brown, and interest in Billy King was discussed at Brew Hoop. Ack.

UPDATE: Buckspocalypse avoided, John Hammond (whosond?) is the new Bucks general manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home