Saturday, February 23, 2008

The numbers speak for themselves

K.C. researches.
Not since Jan. 4, 1991, had the Bulls scored this many points. Not since Feb. 18, 1997 had the Bulls scored 30 or more points in all four quarters. Not all season had all five starters reached double figures. The Bulls also set a league season high with 56 field goals.
And then he makes the most obvious statement ever.
It's funny: So many critics accused Ben Wallace of playing little defense during his Bulls tenure. Apparently, he played a role in stopping Thomas and Noah.
But just when I was feeling good, we get this.
So, Larry Hughes, are you a starter?

"I plan to start," Hughes said.

So, Jim Boylan, is Hughes a starter?

"I don't know yet," the Bulls' interim coach said. "We're still working through all that."
Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger BenGo07 said...

Yeah, that scared the crap out of me, and this annoyed the hell out of me:

Boylan discussed general manager John Paxson's trade that will free up major minutes for young players.

"John has never dictated to me any philosophy, has never told me to play this player or that player," Boylan said. "He has let me do what I want."


This guy is just clueless.

1:47 PM  
Blogger T Dizzle said...

I read that and I thought to myself we have another cancer on our hands. He can't come in here and take minues from Gordon or Thabo unless they shift Thabo to the three. Hughes will probably get hurt in shoot around so it will not be an issue

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home