Monday, November 05, 2007

In the Mailbox

Two messages today, one from a guy who works for a show called HoopsTalk that I guess is produced by The Giant Shoe Empire That Will Not Be Named. Apparently Luol Deng's going to be on Wednesday. If people are interested, bitch in the Comments and I'll update it with a link, but I'd just assume not advertise for corporations unless they're paying me. (I'm a whore, not a slut.)

The other message was from one of the dudes from Bulls For The Win, the latest entry in the Bulls blogosphere. Is it any good? How the hell should I know? They got like two posts up. But he did recognzie the route to my heart and sent along this:



(I really like the "Oh Noes!")

Finally, in lieu of the promised Southwest Division preview, can I just say that I've been watching some of the Mavs-Rockets game tonight and have been thoroughly entertained. I think I'll go out on a limb and say both these teams filled with good players will be good this year. I think San Antonio, also loaded with good players, will also be good. I think the Hornets will be decent so long as Chris Paul remains healthy, and I think the Grizz would be good if they weren't stuck in a division with all these really good players.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

Don't worry. The Fanhouse took care of getting the word out to "support the effort" for fans to get "direct access to a star player".

My nasty comment prompted an email response advising me to relax because it's just helping the Nike website people out.

2:05 PM  
Blogger mrtjonline said...

thanks, dude. the lollinator version of TYI is hilarious, btw.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home