Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dad, turn that shit off!

Joakim, keeping it real, according to Phil Arvia.

Oh, and even if you were a fan of Yannick Noah's exquisite brand of tennis, don't dare tease Joakim about Dad's brand of Easy Listening World Beat Euro-pop.

"I'm very proud of him because he's doing what he loves and he's the No. 1-selling artist in France," Joakim said. "You tell me another athlete in the world who's a No. 1-selling artist ... that's unheard of.

"I mean, is it something that I'm going to listen to in my iPod? No, I'm not. But at the same time, he's found a second career and he's killing it and he's doing what he loves to do, so I couldn't be more proud of him."

UPDATE: From K.C., JamesOn using his iPod for more productive things. Thoughts on shipping Curry back and forth from the minors?

2 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Basden said...

How you cannot have your own dad's music in your iPod is beyond me. But gotta love Noah's enthusiasm.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

another athlete in the world who's a no.1 selling artist? Scott Spiezio is out of rehab. Watch yer back, Yannick.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home