Friday, February 23, 2007

I Give Shit...

...And I Taketh Away: Griff played very well tonight. Hell, everybody played great: Deng, Sefo, Kirk, Big Ben. And T2 had basically the best block I've ever seen. And only 5 TOs tonight?! It was one of our best games of the season.

These last two were the ones we really needed. If we lose on Sunday, we lose on Sunday. No shame in going down to Detroit on the road. Although if Big Ben keeps playing with this type of energy (and there's no way he won't be on Sunday)...well, we'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Sweet said...

Great game. I didn't like some of the lineups in the second quarter but it was fun to watch them hit their stride in the second half. Even without Jamison, another nice conference win.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I down-played Big Ben's game against Cleveland, but I can't slouch his effort last night. Guess he's gearing up for Detroit.

12:19 PM  
Blogger CoachSkiles said...

Griff looking good today verus the Pistons. Ty with a few monster blocks; I'd love to see him get more time backing up Big Ben. Ben and
Ty in the game doesn't work as well as P.J. and Ty.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home