Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Txt Msg 8:52:22 PM

Coach Skiles to BenGo07: "Please let his shoulder be separated."

Txt Msg 8:53:11 PM

BenGo07 to Coach Skiles: "I was guiltily thinking the same thing."

I'm not proud of it, but there it is. If our obscene desires come true, I'm thinking 6-8 weeks, although the ultimate TYI authority on this type of injury is indisputably Big Sweet.


Anonymous bullshooter said...

Problem solved. I'd love to say they were playing him big minutes so that he'd hurt himself (you know, track record and all), but that'd be a little too meta-clairvoyant I think. Even in a relatively efficient, productive game, he was still a -1. And now we can move on and refocus on the much more interesting BG soap opera...

10:02 AM  
Blogger Big Sweet said...

I am certainly the shoulder authority. If they rush him, he'll be back in 3-4, I would guess. God I hope they don't rush him!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home