Thursday, May 22, 2008

Put On Your Helmets...

...grab your Molotovs, pitchfoks, pig's blood, and your "Hell, No! We Want Rose!" signs, and get ready for the Days of Rage. According to Ira Winderman:

[A] source familiar with the situation warned that those writing off the notion of the Bulls taking Beasley over Rose might be getting ahead of themselves. We're talking someone very close to the situation. ...
Tuesday night, I was sold on Rose to the Bulls. After working the phones Wednesday, the only certainty is that it's going to be a month full of bluster.


Our numbers are legion, Pax. Do not fuck with us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hot Shit College Student said...

I think it's a case of Pat Riley fucking with us. Time to choose a side.

12:44 PM  
Blogger BenGo07 said...

Since '06, I've cast my lot wholly with the Bulls, thank you very much.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want Rose really, really badly. However, if they don't think they can re-sign Deng (which, technically they shouldn't know), I wouldn't absolutely hate a Beasley draft. I pray that one of Beasley or Thomas could play the three effectively.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home