Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bigger is better?

How about -

Hinrich, Griffin, Deng, Sweetney, B. Wallace.

I think BenGo is better off the bench anyway, but not starting Noche is hard.

I guess maybe if we go with your five, the second team would be a combination of-

PG - Duhon,

2- Griffin/ Sefo

3- Khryapa

4- Sweetney/ T. Thomas

5- PJ/ Malik/ Big A.


I think Griffin and Sefo can play the three as well.

I'm interested to see what the youngsters - Sefo/Khryapa/T. Thomas and Big A. can do.

In Pax we trust.

1 Comments:

Blogger BenGo07 said...

I'm just not sure how much offense this lineup provides, although apparently Hinrich has been killing it in the World tourney. Griffin seems more of a 3 than a 2 to me, and can you really afford to get that little offensive production out of your shooting guard? Deng is obviously gonna bring it, but I just don't see Sweetney at the four. He's quick at center, but slow at PF. I figure with this lineup the most you're looking at, on average, is 17 pts. at the PG, 8 at the 2, another 17 at the 3, and 8 and 8 at PF and C. Regardless of who you're bringin' off the bench and how dope your defense is, I don't think 58 pts from your starters is gonna cut it.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home